Sunday, March 25, 2007

Why Should I Care????


LITTERING RULES

Why Litter? Why Not?


Man, I love to throw shit out the window while I'm driving. There's nothing more satisfying than throwing garbage everywhere, and letting everything go to waste.



Hmmmm.... How does littering happen????

It Gets Blown

  • Litter can blow out of a truck bed without the driver knowing.
  • Avoid putting anything in a truck bed that might blow out on the road.
  • Cover all loads to avoid items blowing out.

It Gets Thrown

  • Litter shouldn't be thrown from a vehicle.
  • Avoid throwing litter out of car windows by keeping a litterbag in the car at all times. Request your free litterbag today!

It Gets Dumped

  • It is illegal to continue dumping your trash at the site where a dumpster once was.
  • These illegal dumping sites can poison groundwater and kill local wildlife.
  • Don't create illegal dumping sites.
REFERENCE: http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26fr2%3Dsfp%26p%3Dlittering&w=384&h=288&imgurl=www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net%2Fimages%2Flitter_s1.gif&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmaddox.xmission.com%2Flitter.html&size=10.9kB&name=litter_s1.gif&p=littering&type=gif&no=13&tt=7,827&oid=9c6feb5f6b43738e&ei=UTF-8
http://www.keeparkansasbeautiful.com/litter_prevention/default.asp

PERSONAL COMMENT:
"People are lazy"
yeah!!!! me too i am lazy..... BUT!!!!! Throwing trash anywhere??? Nah... I don't. I've learned my lesson.... People are lazy. I am a one of the People. Therefore I am lazy.. LOGIC???? NO!!!! In the first place I CARE for The ENVIRONMENT!!! I know what's right and what's wrong that is the LOGIC

By the way, why do we need to care for our environment??? Because those oldies told us to??? Nah.... I care for our environment because it also cares for me. it gives me all the thing i need in my entire life. It gives me water, food and shelter. Also, my shirt, my things in school came from our environment. THATS why we SHOULD learn to take care of it. BECAUSE if we don't.... What a disaster!!! Our life will be miserable...

So why should i care??? because i need to, because our environment cares also, because GOD cares too...




No comments: