Saturday, March 3, 2007

Throw Trash Anywhere



Over a period of many years, the West Bank and Jordan Valley have become an environmental disaster area: Raw sewage flows uncontrolled into the wadis and streams & leachate from unsanitary and unlined dump sites seep into the springs and aquifers. The result is that water sources are being destroyed at an alarming rate and the mountain aquifer is in danger of being irreversibly polluted and destroyed.





REFERENCE: http://cedsite.org/issues.html
PERSONAL COMMENT:

People blame the government for the disaster that happens with in their lives. But if we look a little closer, these people are the one's contributing trash in our community. I admit sometimes i throw my trash anywhere.I don't care since we have a janitor. My reason? If i don't litter, the janitor don't have to clean anything. I'm just helping him in his job. If there's a lot of trash, he will clean it. He still have his work. But i realized, its not a good idea. I contribute pollutions. Instead of improving our community, we are ruining it. That's why i learned that i should throw my trash in its proper place. In a little way, I save our community by not adding pollution to it.



No comments: